RHF2S308 model for USA, is a new generation LoRaWAN HOTSPOT developed by RisingHF which supports Full Duplex comunication with up to 16 channels (SX1301 Multi SFs).
The GW integrates one 1.2GHz ARM Cortex-A53 CPU which run Linux OS. And also 1x or 2x SX1301 to provide LoRa transmit and receive functionality.
SX1301 is a high performance LoRa processor developed by Semtech.
The 2 x SX1301 full duplex hardware version will extend the network capacity to 4x compare to the traditional 8 channels half duplex one.
The gateway is backhaul via 10/100M Ethernet or LTE.
An on-board GPS module could be used to generate a PPS signal for synchronization.
Furthermore, an internal web UI is integrated for quick configuration and fault diagnosis analysis and
Benefit form RHF2S308 WIFI interface, customer could use devices like PC or laptop to connect with it directly to initial, configure or debug when needed.
You can also use Bluetooth to interact with the gateway through the mobile phone APP.
Provides Bluetooth function and can quickly connect to Helium LongFi network through mobile phone application.
Various power supply plans are supported, like DC injector, PoE and internal LiFePO4 battery.
It also provides an acid battery charged with solar panels choice.
- Maximum output power：25dBm
- High sensitivity：-140dBm@300bps
- Half duplex or Full duplex optional
- LoraWAN uplink optional:
Standard 8 channels: 8 normal multi-SF channels (SF7 to SF12,125kHz), 1 single SF high speed data rate channel and 1 GFSK channel
Extended 16 channels: 16 normal multi-SF channels (SF7 to SF12,125kHz), 2 single SF high speed data rate channel and 2 GFSK channel
Standard 8 channels: 1 normal channel(125kHz/250kHz/500kHz LoRa configurable or GFSK)
Extended 16 channels: 2 normal channel (125kHz/250kHz/500kHz LoRa configurable or GFSK)
- LoRaWAN Antenna Gain：2dBi
- Compatible with PoE IEEE 802.3 af/at
- 10/100M Ethernet or 4G modem(WCDMA/TD-LTE/GPRS/EDGE) for networking
- synchronization with GPS PPS signal
- Quick configuration and maintenance through WiFi
- Use Bluetooth to interact with the gateway through the mobile APP
- ECC encryption of key data
- USB interface for debug
- Power supply: DC jack，PoE and internal LiFePO4 battery
- Up to 4hr duration time with backup battery
- Support acid battery charged with solar panels
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +75°C
- Waterproof level: IP67
- 10kA surge protection
Data for bank transfer
Note: Please, once you make the wire transfer, send the proof of payment to the email firstname.lastname@example.org
If 24 hours have passed without proof of payment, the order will be canceled and the units will be put on sale.
To make a bank transfer, you will need the following information:
Mahtec Miner S.L.
Alejandro Dumas, 17
29004 – Malaga
Bank: Wise Bank
IBAN: BE61 9672 3553 0817
BIC (Swift): TRWIBEB1XXX
Account number: 2355308